You can control the child’s phone or tab on local network easily. Just install this app in the child’s phone or tab and enable the service to control it. Then connect all devices to same Wifi access point or tethering to be discovered.
* Simple interface
* No account registration (no data collected)
* Set limit usage remotely
* Set bedtime schedule
* Send message remotely
* Lock phone remotely
* Set volume, brightness remotely
* Find phone by ringing it
* Locate device using GPS
* Can use tethering (no internet required)
* Can manage self device (same phone)
* Apps lock
* Connect from anywhere via cloud (internet connection required on both device)
Purchase Pro version to remove Ads
* Lock is using standard android screen lock AND this app’s custom lock
* Device administrator and accessibility permission are required to lock the device.
* This app uses Accessibility services.
* Can’t pair on same network?
Reboot both devices and try again
* The child can stop app from Recent Screen on some device.
Check Auto Start from App Info to prevent this, and set No Restriction for Battery Saver (optional)