Jota+ is the best text editor for Android.
Jota+ is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance.
For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★features of Jota+
– Support multi-file feature.
– Support 1 million characters.
– Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
– Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
– Highlight searching words.
– Support font customize. (Proportional / Mono Space / ttf,otf font )
– Support Install-shortcut feature.
– Auto save.
– Show Line numbers.
– Show Tab/Line-break mark.
– Realtime characters/words/lines Counter.
– Customizable Toolbar.
And it’s customizable.
– Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
– Clipboard management.
– Built in file browser with bookmark management.
– Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
– Detect file modification.
– Support physical-keyboard devices/Bluetooth or USB Keyboard/Chromebook.
– Safe app without any evil permission requests.
– Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc…)
– Rescue Center for realtime backup.
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities.
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.
▼Firebase Crashlytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful.
▼We won’t reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can’t save on SD-Card or USB-Flash.
A. They are supported by Storage Access Framework.
see Preferences>File>Storage Access Framework.
Q. I can’t find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off “Text File Only” in side menu.
Q. I bought PRO-KEY, but couldn’t activate.
A. Try following…
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu – Preferences – Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
– Some devices have Background-Task-Killer added by OEM vendors.
That kind of feature may break inter appllication communications.
Please set Jota+ and PRO-KEY to permission list.
– If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
Q. How to hide Floating Action Buttons.
A. See Preferences > Floating Button. Then select ‘no-assign’.
Q. App exits before save my file!
Q. Overwritten my file!
A. see Preferences > Rescue Center, you may find your file.
Q. How to use in-app file picker on Android 11+. (for Connector plugins)
A. see Preferences > Files > Use Android’s standard file picker.
Turn off it, then select a folder for in-app file picker.
The Root folder nor Download folder can’t be selected.
To create new folder and select it is recommended.
Then you can use in-app file picker.
▼Help for Chromebook and Bluetooth Keyboard
– alt+F menu
– alt+D contextmenu
– ctrl+tab sidemenu
– ctrl+PageUp/PageDown switch tab
– see Shortcut Settings to bind ctrl+alphabet key
– cant bind ctrl+T,w on Chromebook
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
– read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
– full network access
– view network connections
for mobile ads.
– install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) Aquamarine Networks.